As a customer facing representative of your company, your non-sales staff have a unique opportunity to build strong rapport and gain confidence and trust.
This course is designed to equip the non- salesperson with the skills, knowledge and behavior that they can use to enhance the customer experience and increase product sales through a consultative approach.
By identifying customer needs and understanding the drivers for their buying motivation you can better suggest which products and solutions would work for them and how your product features are relevant and beneficial.
Why this course
- Service staff will gain a proactive approach to core sales tactics and the ability to positively impact sales performance for organizations. Their vital sales intelligence will uncover new business opportunities and enable deeper customer relationships as well as drive sales value.
- Participants will develop the confidence to deepen their business relationships with customers and embrace the philosophy that everyone ultimately is vital to the sales process in today’s markets.
What to expect
- Have an improved recognition and willingness to make a positive impact on sales.
- Recognise the bridge between service and sales and make the transition.
- Have the skills to see your business from the client’s perspective.
- Be able to interact with, understand and persuade customers.
- Recognise how to take the fear factor out of selling.
- Develop personal resilience skills
What is the course schedule?
This course is ideal for customer facing service staff such as technical staff, support staff, engineers, and administrators. Whether you liaise with customers on the phone, by email or face to face you will gain an understanding of the sales process and psychology enabling greater confidence in your ability to assist customers. It is also of interest to non-salespeople who need to understand how to successfully gain team support for their projects and ideas through uncovering organisational needs and highlighting benefits /value.
The course will have a maximum of 14 people who will be selected based on the type of business they are in and their job role to ensure a thorough mix of industries, ideas and experience.
There will be a lot more discourse, debate, improvisation, use of role play, technology, practice, and group dynamics. The training will be conducted in a friendly, fun atmosphere, which not only allows for different learning styles, but respects each participant as an individual and ensures each one is challenged and derives maximum benefits from the course. Our aim is that you will be highly stimulated and encouraged to rethink.