A well-delivered presentation can make a powerful impact on your audience and ensure you deliver the message you want them to hear. In today’s business environment making effective presentations is not only an advantage, it is a requirement for success in your chosen profession. However, few people present properly or even adequately and some even fear speaking in public more than dying.
This highly interactive training course will teach you proven step by step methods in order to make extremely powerful presentations each and every time. This course shows you how to build up your confidence; marshal your material in a logical order; achieve rapport with your audience and have them under your control; command their attention and keep their interest.
Why this course
- This course is a busy workshop designed to help you develop and improve the style and content of your business presentations.
- You will have the opportunity to present individually and as part of a team and will see your presentations improve with each performance.
- You will look, speak and feel in control, which will enhance both your personal success and that of your organisation.
What to expect
- Be more fluent in the delivery of presentation material.
- Fine tune their speaking confidence; step up their enthusiasm.
- Respond more sensitively and accurately to audience reactions.
- Design, produce and use, highly effective visual aids.
- Deal with complex data and information
What is the course schedule?
Everyone who has to present in public will benefit from this course. Especially if you have to speak at meetings and conferences; put up a case to the board; communicate company policy; pitch to prospective customers and carry out business development
The course will have a maximum of 14 people who will be selected based on the type of business they are in and their job role to ensure a thorough mix of industries, ideas and experience.
The course is designed to bring in a lot more discourse, debate, use of role play, practice and group dynamics, to help you develop, improve and implement effective persuasive presentation skills.