Forward-looking CFOs are setting a clear vision to meet business expectation in today’s increasingly volatile and complex world. This newly designed 3-days masterclass is tailored specifically for the CFO keen to meet the demands of business leaders who want their finance organisation to deliver increasingly sophisticated levels of service and continue its evolution as a true partner.
This is an intensive and highly interactive 3-day course designed for CFOs, Heads of Finance/Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Executive Board Directors, etc.
Why this course
The course will provide you with insights on the dynamics of finance as a key business driver, and further understanding into how you can profit from financial planning and performance management, raising capital, treasury, liquidity and cash management, financial controls as well as mergers and acquisitions.
What to expect
- Understand key terminologies, processes and technologies
- Learn effective strategic planning and execution
- Uncover strategies for growth and development to boost your bottom line
- Review your company’s finance strategy in line with company objectives
- Learn how to manage your cash flow, how to plan for growth and improved business performance and how to ensure IT investments are aligned to business needs and strategy
- Navigate complex cost management and revenue maximization strategies
What is the course schedule?
- Finance Directors
- Senior Finance Executives
- Aspiring CFOs and Finance Directors
- Financial Controllers
- Executive Board Directors
The course will have a maximum of 14 people who will be selected based on the type of business they are in and their job role to ensure a thorough mix of industries, ideas and experience.
The programme is designed to enhance learning through group and individual cases and exercises. There are a number of opportunities to practice techniques and evaluate skill levels. The programme will be supported with handouts and post course references. The design of each course will provide for each participant’s preferred learning style and optimize experiential learning processes.