The world of Marketing communications is exciting, sometimes predictable but always challenging and evolving. We constantly have to find new ways of communicating effectively with our markets even more cost effectively. The development of long term customer relationships is critical to marketing success and the focal point of a lot of marketing communication; with increasing emphasis on adding value.
This means that the jigsaw of marketing communications should be planned, coherent, integrated and consistent.
Why this course
- The purpose of this course is to develop an understanding of the individual elements of the marketing communication mix and how these may be managed as an integrated programme to implement and support the marketing strategy.
- The course will allow you to develop effective, integrated marketing communications strategies and plans that enable customers to identify with brands, products /services and organisations.
What to expect
- Know how marketing communications work.
- Recognise how to achieve integrated marketing communications (IMC).
- Know how to develop an integrated marketing communications strategy and plan.
- Recognise how corporate identity, branding and marketing communications are linked.
- Learn how to manage external agencies.
- Know how to determine promotional spend
What is the course schedule?
This Course will be of particular interest to a wide range of marketing, PR, communications, sales/operations professionals, business owners and managers in all business sectors. Whether you are a seasoned marketing professional or new to digital marketing this course will provide an updated look at the current trends.
The course will have a maximum of 14 people who will be selected based on the type of business they are in and their job role to ensure a thorough mix of industries, ideas and experience.
The programme is designed to enhance learning through group and individual cases and exercises. There are a number of opportunities to practice techniques and evaluate skill levels. The programme will be supported with handouts and post course references. The design of each course will provide for each participant’s preferred learning style and optimize experiential learning processes.