As competition in the region continues to grow unabated, price and quality no longer assures the deal. Worse still, customers who do not receive quality service levels are turning their backs on companies in droves and telling their friends about it.
Organisations must therefore add value to the experience everywhere they can in order to differentiate themselves from the competition. Delivering great customer service is a highly effective method of achieving this whilst being relatively simple to implement and cost effective. This course will give you a step by step guide to achieving customer service excellence.
Why this course
The purpose of this course would primarily be to increase customer satisfaction and enhance sales. The course will be highly interactive and participants will have the opportunity to practice and evaluate their use of key skills and techniques under the professional direction of the instructor.
What to expect
- Maintain professional and consistent customer service.
- Recognize and manage customers’ service expectations.
- Use effective communication techniques.
- Build excellent rapport with customers.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Anticipate needs and providing information.
What is the course schedule?
Day 1 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Customer service representatives
- Account managers
- Field service representatives
- Technical and support personnel
- Credit and billing specialists
This course is a busy workshop designed to help you develop, improve and implement customer service tools, techniques and strategies. This will be done through a highly charged, enjoyable two-day course involving lectures, classroom exercises, role-plays, discussions and extensive accompanying course notes.
The course will have a maximum of 14 people who will be selected based on the type of business they are involved in and their job role to ensure a thorough mix of industries, ideas and experience.